Friday, May 29, 2009

Podcasting Today

Today I recieved my third in a series of lessons on podcasting for the on-line class I am taking. So today we will begin producing a new episode for use on the zoowiki. I will produse a series of podcasts this summer including a field adventure to Colorado. While I work on the page development and curriculum planning, I couldn't be in a better place. This morning I watched deer in the woods off my back deck. It is foggy, cool, and beautiful here this morning.

1 comment:

  1. A couple of years ago I, too, fell under the PodCasting fever. I found some interesting intro fanfare from a young Australian composer, got permission from him to use his music, and using a freeware audio editing program,turned out a few podcasts. To my horror, no one listened to them! (Of course, I did not publish them widely..they were to be for the use of my class).

    ReplyDelete